Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Humor – My Day

I've had a lot of people ask me how I spend my days now, other than watching movies and reading books, of course.  I figured I'd write about a typical day in my life now.

Because I usually don't need to be anywhere in particular in the morning I sometimes just take the opportunity to sleep in.


Once I get going....


The days don't always stay great, though.....


Some days I do chores....


Some days I try to make a little money....


Some days I just hang out and watch the world go by...


Some days I get together with a friend and hang out...


I like to keep my mind active...


And I write this blog, of course....


Working on the blog requires me to surf the web looking for more funny pictures....


When warmer weather comes I'll play a little golf....


I try to keep up on the news...


and weather....


I sometimes like to just listen to some music by myself...


And sometimes I like to get together with others....


Finally, I'm even thinking of joining a book club...


So as you can see, my days are still pretty full, even though I'm not doing the 8-5 thing anymore.  I haven't had to resort to things like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment